Here in North Charleston there’s something really great happening. The Destiny Community Café, located at 5060 Dorchester Rd, Ste 320, is a pay what you can cafe offering healthy home and nutritious meals to everyone. Luckily for me, it’s located right down the street from where I work and I’ve stopped in many times for lunch. As I’m trying to live a healthier life and change my eating habits this place has been a miracle. With my office being in an area that’s predominately filled with nothing but fast food I sometimes find it hard to keep my lunches, when I don’t bring them, on the healthy side.
Ever since starting as an Independent Consultant for Perfectly Posh in July, I’ve been looking for a way to donate my time and energy to a cause that I believe in. So after speaking with the owners I’ve offered to hold a fundraiser for them in hopes of raising enough money to feed 100 people that normally wouldn’t be able to afford a healthy lunch. I will be donating commissions back to the café at the end of the fundraiser.
Participating in the fundraiser is easy!
- Visit my Fundraiser Event on my Perfectly Posh website.
- Shop our catalog of products and don’t forget to check out our holiday specials.
- During checkout make sure you select Mary Morelli as your consultant and Destiny Community Cafe Fundraiser as the event. You will only be allowed one order per account in the event so if you would like to make more than one please contact me so I will know to apply your order to the total.
- Share the link to this post with your family, friends and on social media.
- Join us on Facebook to stay up to date with the fundraiser!
- Check back here daily to see our progress!
About Perfectly Posh
We are a pampering company that offers naturally based products. You won’t find a bunch of fillers or chemicals in our items and we are proud to say that we only use sustainable ingredients and have many vegan options. All of our products are $25 and under with only $5 shipping and we always offer buy 5 get the sixth free (excluding the $4 lip balms) on every order.